Welcome to Finley’s Athletic Department
If you would like to learn more about athletics in any of our schools, please contact Finley Athletic Director Ryan Helms at firstname.lastname@example.org or 509-582-2158.
Student Participation Requirements
- An up to date physical (Physical Form)
- Purchase an ASB card or fill out the required paperwork to get it waived
- Athletics/Activities handbook verification and concussion information parent signature
- Assumption of risk form
- Family Insurance information form
- Parents must also sign and return the Consent for Medical Treatment form for emergency use.
All those who participate in any school sport or activity must have insurance. Students who choose not to buy school insurance and participate in any school sport must show evidence of a family insurance plan that covers accidents, or sign a waiver of liability.
A student insurance plan is available at a minimum cost to cover students while at school, participating in any school sport or school activity. Optional 24-hour coverage and dental coverage is also available. Unless the school is found to be negligent, parents or guardians are responsible for accidents that occur at school, to and from school or at school-sponsored activities. An insurance plan brochure will be sent home the first day of school.
Game Gate Fees
All school sport gate charges are $5.00 for adults and $4.00 for students with ASB card. Family and Golden Age passes are available. Please contact the school office for more information.